We are your first point of contact for questions and problems. We treat most diseases and injuries on site, with the aid of modern diagnostic and treatment equipment available in our practice. Whenever necessary, we refer your child to specialists.
We are members in the ZimDoc medical network. Depending on your health insurer, opting your child into the family doctor model (“Hausarztmodell”) can save you up to 15% on your health insurance premiums, compared to a standard model.
We offer all checkups recommended by SSP-SPG in childhood and adolescence.
Acute and chronic diseases
Basic surgical care
- Wound care
- Minor burns and scalds
- Cast removal
- Dietary advice
- Sleep consultation
- Travel medicine questions
- Diagnosis of suspected allergic diseases by means of blood and skin tests
- Continuous care of patients with asthma, allergic rhinitis (hay fever) and neurodermatitis
- Indication and implementation of hyposensitization therapy
- Vaccinations recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health
- Travel vaccinations, except BCG (tuberculosis) and yellow fever
- Vaccinations for special indications (chronic diseases etc.)
- We are happy to check the vaccination status of parents and other family members. Due vaccinations can be performed on site.
- Laboratory: blood tests, urine tests, rapid tests
- Sonography: hips, abdominal organs, fractures
- Electronic blood pressure measurement
- Pulse oximetry
- Hearing test: Audiometry, tympanometry
- Vision test: Near and far visual acuity, Plusoptix autorefraction
Our commitment for the future
Training and development of physicians
- Lecturers for family medicine
- Postgraduate trainers in practice medical care (advanced training for medical doctors to become specialists in Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine)
Education of medical practice assistants
- Apprenticeship workplace for medical practice assistants with a focus on pediatrics